Search This Blog

Friday, April 23, 2010

December Rain - 12 月の雨



Walking down the avenue,
Sunshine caressing with my cheeks.
People here and there are a few,
I care not who I should know,
Just wondering who I shall meet.

With a skip and jump in my stride,
Wish I could kiss every pretty boy in sight.
Now that December rain is all behind...
With a tune,
In my heart,
I shall sing...

Come out and join in a song or dance,
Enjoy the warmth and hear the birds.
See the newly sprouted green green grass.
Loosen up and smell the flowers around.

Life's not too bad if you dispel the clouds,
Just get out of that room!
Join in the fun
With the crowd...
And be yourself...

Now that December rain is gone,
Come out, come out where ever you are.
Life's too short to be cooped up,
Watch the world go by,
Say hello to someone,
And see them smile....
Now that December rain is past,
Come out come out where ever you are.
Put a smile on your face,
Sing a song or join in dance.
Why? You ask...
Just because December rain is past.


An inspiration after listening to this catchy Japanese tune of the same title and life in general with the Bobo. I know I should be working on my program instead of trying to set these words to the tune and putting it on FB. Outside is bursting with life.

No comments: